16 April 2017

Wizkid Girlfriend Tania Omotayo has a crush on LIL Kesh!

She has wizkid,but Tania seems to be tripping for another young hot celeb in the person of Lil-kesh....
Tania Omotayo already has tongues wagging as she openly expressed her love for lil kesh on twitter..See tweets below
  1. My name is kesh and I am a young fellow, awa frosh walahi an Shey smellos.. If you see my pocket o Lara gaan
  2. Wiz and bae

  3. Gbese re o she just dey fire

  4. Omg!!! All I want for my birthday this year is lil kesh!! Just to sing gebese to me... Dazzall
  5. lil kesh

  6. Skibbbbboooooooo!!!!!

Wonder if   she's ever expressed her love like this for wizzy's music on social media tho... And if she has,not that we know of...Watchout wizzy,your babe may just be feeling another Niggar(in D-banj's voice)...hehehehe:D..

No comments:
Write comments

Powered by Blogger.